9th Annual Live Auction Items
Featured Live Auction Items
Tour Cart Bag
Enjoy all the perks of a Tour-caliber bag with a design that has been optimized for your cart. TaylorMade’s 2018 Tour Cart Bag features a variety of specialized pockets for convenient and efficient storage, so the next time you play, you’ll have everything you need to play to your potential. Custom signed by the Navy SEALS.
- 6-way velour top (8.5″ x 11″)
- 12 total pockets featuring:
- 2 velour-lined valuables pockets
- 2 garment pockets
- 2 hard shell accessories pockets for added protection
- 2 Insulated cooler pockets
- 2 accessories pockets
- Ball pocket
- Tee pocket
- Umbrella sleeve
- Black gunmetal hardware and towel clip
- Brushed/micro-perforated synthetic leather
- 3 Point shoulder strap
- Rain hood
- 9.8 lbs.
Sun Mountain 4.5 LS Bag
The 4.5 LS is a lightweight, mid-sized stand bag. Weighing just 4.5 pounds and incorporating the E-Z Fit Dual Strap System, the 4.5 LS is built for carrying, yet has numerous cart-friendly features. A cart-strap pass-through runs behind the clothing pocket so the bag can be secured to a cart without hindering pocket access. A leg lock system and cart-friendly bottom make the 4.5 LS the complete package in a golf bag. Custom signed by the Navy SEALS.
- Nine pockets include a full-length clothing pocket, hydration pouch, multiple accessory pockets and two velour-lined valuables pockets, one of which is water-resistant.
- The E-Z Fit Dual Strap System is comfortable and easy to adjust for a custom fit.
- A lift-assist panel is built in to the lower pocket for ease of handling.
- The carry straps are constructed with three-layer construction and are contoured for maximum carry comfort.
- Matching rainhood included.
- Personally signed the Navy SEALS
Sun Mountain Cart Bag C-130 5-Way Bag
For those golfers who want a C-130 but prefer a top without individual club dividers, Sun Mountain offers the C-130 5-way. It has all of the features of the best-selling C-130 but utilizes a top with five club compartments, rather than fourteen.
- For 2018, Sun Mountain has updated the rangefinder pocket to be roomier and more convenient. If you are using cart straps to attach your bag to the cart, the pocket lifts so cart straps can be attached under the pocket ensuring full pocket access.
- All pockets are forward-facing and accessible when the bag is on a cart. Pockets include a cooler pocket, two full-length clothing pockets and three water-resistant valuables pockets, two of which are velour-lined.
- The Smart Strap System attaches the bag to a riding cart with two Velcro® straps which stop the bag from twisting on the cart and prevent the riding cart’s straps from interfering with pocket usage.
- Lift-assist handles are integrated into the top and bottom to help you get your bag in and out of your trunk and onto the cart.
- Matching rainhood included.
- Personally signed by the Navy SEALS
NewAir AW-181E 18 Bottle Wine Cooler
The NewAir AW-181E 18-bottle wine cooler is a solid choice for the new or occasional wine collector who wants to store a small collection of wine in a controlled environment. The thermoelectric technology means it operates silently and without vibration that might disturb your wine. It holds 18 standard bottles of wine (fewer if your collection includes wide or tall bottles) and has a compact size that will fit easily into most locations. The lowest temperature it can reach is 54°F, which may not be cold enough for serving some white wines, but it is suitable for storing wines of all varieties. It is has an attractive appearance, is easy to operate, and is overall great way to preserve your wine collection.
Custom Designed Baroque Pearl Necklace
Stunning custom designed large millimeter grey Baroque Pearls.
Geo. Wostenholm & Sons Works, Sheffield UK. Bowie Knife IXL trademark. The Company was originated in Sheffield ,England in 1834. The Bowie is knife hand crafted from forged steel using craftmanship past down from earlier cutlers in the trade circa.1755. The name gained notoriety in the US in the mid, latter part of the 17th century. The Bowie was used by settlers, military and hunters as the “blade of choice”.The inscription reads; “The United States, the land of the free,& home of the brave protected by her noble and brave volunteers. Americans ask for nothing but for WHAT IS RIGHT AND SUBMITTS TO NOTHING THAT IS WRONG.” The Bowie knife and leather scabbard has been donated to the Amelia Island Charity Group by the HM Dalis Company which also makes the K- Bar ” knives.
Commemorative Arnold Palmer Picture Frame
In a career spanning more than six decades, he won 62 PGA Tour titles from 1955 to 1973. As of today, he is fifth on the Tour’s all-time victory list, trailing only Sam Snead, Tiger Woods, Jack Nicklaus, and Ben Hogan. He won seven major titles in a six-plus-year domination from the 1958 Masters to the 1964 Masters. He also won the PGA Tour Lifetime Achievement Award in 1998, and in 1974 was one of the 13 original inductees into the World Golf Hall of Fame.
Larry Byrd, (904) 753-0457
Checks Payable to: Navy Seal Foundation
Please Remit Registration and Contribution to:
Amelia Island Charity Group
P.O. Box 15698
Fernandina Beach, Florida, 32034
Amelia Island Charity Group TID 45-5493328
Jim Sweet email@example.com