What we have accomplished
- Full transparency of records and accounts.
- The Amelia Island Charity Group, in the past seven years, through the generosity of friends and neighbors has been able to return to the Navy SEAL Foundation approximately $659,000. Included were donations and contributions through corporate and individual donations.
- Ensure full and accurate accountability for all monies.
- Employ sound business practices in the raising and commitment of funds.
- The Navy SEAL Foundation will provide each contributor a letter identifying their contribution made and 501(c) 3 tax identification information.
- All donations are made directly to the Navy SEAL Foundation.
Financial Overview 2011 – 2017
Amelia Island Charity Group partnerships have generated gross revenues of $838k while providing the NSF Net revenues of $659k